Showing all 3 results
Orders may take 24 to 48 hours to be processed. After an order is processed, the customer will receive a confirmation email that order has been shipped
We will dispatch your order using DHL, ARAMEX or our local partner courier company to deliver all packages to customers unless when picked up at official stockist stores.
You will be required to enter an email address during the order checkout, emails will be sent regarding the status of your order. Once the order has been dispatched, the tracking number will be sent to your email. This will help you to track the progress of your order package
Shipping cost and delivery time may vary depending on your location. At the point of check out, your shipping cost will be automatically calculated and indicated. Please note that orders are shipped on business days only.
The estimated delivery time within Nigeria is 3 to 5 business days. We also offer express delivery
This may take up to 10
business days or less
We encourage our customers to join our ROA Membership Club where they enjoy unlimited privileges and earn rewards whenever they shop, get exclusive access to special deals, invites to our ROA Luxury Events and other leverages.
If you’d like to join the club, please complete the form below:
ROA Handcrafted products are majorly made from exotic skins. In order to enjoy your products for a longer time, please use with care.
Here are ways to care for your exotic skin accessories in order to ensure longer product life:
ROA Handcrafted operate this Web site (www.roahandcrafted.com). ROA Handcrafted are hereinafter referred to as “we” or “us”.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
1. PRODUCTS, CONTENT AND SPECIFICATIONS. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. All products have ROA Handcrafted branding. The inclusion of any products or services in this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
2. SHIPPING LIMITATIONS. When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. Risk of loss for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items by the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
3. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION. We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or validity of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on the Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order. NOTE: The prices online may vary to the prices in our retail outlets.
4. USE OF THIS WEB SITE. The Web Site design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, ROA Handcrafted and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorised use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
5. TRADEMARKS. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of ROA Handcrafted. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without our written permission or the written permission of such third party owner.
6. LINKING TO THIS WEB SITE. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
7. THIRD PARTY LINKS. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by us or our affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web site, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using such Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web site linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we reasonably determine that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from this Web Site of the related materials.
10. DISCLAIMERS. Your use of this web site is at your risk. The materials and services provided in connection with this web site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Neither we nor any of our affiliates warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or services on or through this web site. The materials and services on or through this web site may be out of date, and neither we nor any of their affiliates make any commitment or assumes any duty to update such materials or services. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site or your downloading of any materials, from this Web Site. In no event will we, our respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, parent corporations, agents, successors, assigns, retail partners nor any party involved in the creation, production or transmission of this web site be liable to any party for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this web site, any web sites linked to this web site, or the materials, information or services contained at any or all such web sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
12. REVISIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Web Site.
13. CHOICE OF LAW; JURISDICTION. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and us to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws The Federal Republic of Nigeria, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
14. TERMINATION. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
In the case whereby you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can choose to either exchange for an alternative item or request to receive a refund.
All items that have been purchased on sales are not eligible for a refund but can be exchanged for an alternative item. Please note that custom made, engraved or embossed items are not eligible for refund or exchange because the items have been personalized.
Items purchased at full price may be returned for a refund or an exchange within 14 days from the day it was received if the goods are undamaged, and unused. The item must be returned with its tags and in the condition that it was sent. Refunds are less shipping cost and international customs duties and taxes that may have been incurred during purchase.
If you wish to return an item, please email us about your intention to return for an exchange or refund. Items will be returned and assessed to ensure that it is in a good condition before a refund or exchange can be processed. ROA Handcrafted is not responsible for the return shipping costs unless the items are faulty due to our mistake. We are also not responsible for the loss or damage of items in transit during return.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more clarifications
The acceptable methods of payment include: Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Bank Transfer and PayPal
You have the choice of choosing to pay using credit cards, debit cards, bank transfer or PayPal. PayPal is an alternative method that allows an individual with email address to securely make payments online by using either a credit card, bank account, debit card or PayPal account balance.
All credit cards and bank account details are fully protected and are never seen by us.
Important Information About Payment:
For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria
The appropriate state and local tax rate will be charged on the price of the purchased items and, where required by law, on shipping and handling charges.
Purchases and shipping are charged in Naira/USD currency.
No fields found, please go to settings & save/reset fields